Thursday, January 29, 2009

Introduction

Hello! For those of you who don't know me my name is Christine De Medici and I'm a Junior here at Saint Peter's. What initially drew me to SPC was the small classroom sizes and the intimate atmosphere. I enjoy walking around campus and seeing a handful of familiar places everywhere I look. I'm an Elementary Education and English Literature major and I hope to teach middle school english. I grew up in North Arlington which is about 15-20 minutes from Jersey City, but in my Junior year of high school I moved to Point Pleasant where I still currently live. In addition to school I work at a daycare as an Assistant Teacher and I'm a member of the SPC Women's Soccer Team. I've always loved being a student and when it came time to decide what I wanted to do in the future, school was inevitably the way to go. If I could be a student forever, I would because I love learning and I love being in the classroom. And that's how I decided to go into Education!

1 comment:

  1. "If I could be a student forever, I would because I love learning and I love being in the classroom. And that's how I decided to go into Education!" Christine I completely agree with you. These were the reason why I decided to go into education so I had to comment you just say that.

    ReplyDelete